New York State Licensed Mathematics Tutor
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- Mathematics or a related subject
- Teaching Credential/License
- Must be comfortable with Math subject knowledge for up to high school levels
- New York State Teaching License is required
- Digitally literate and comfortable with online environment
- Experience and knowledge of trauma-informed teaching considered an asset
- Experience working with students with additional learning needs
- Experience with group homes or juvenile detention centres considered an asset
- Competitive pay for online tutoring
- Ability to work remotely
- Contribute to stronger and safer communities in NYC through education services
Looking for a rewarding work-from-home job where you can truly make a difference? Then it’s time to join Skooli’s fast-growing team of online Math teachers!
Skooli is looking for experienced and New York State licensed educators with a mathematics focused education and experience. You will be a Math tutor to underprivileged youth in detention. You will build a trusting and consistent relationship with students in need through an online platform from the comfort of your own home 3-4 hours of evening work, roughly 2-4 days a week.
The ideal team member is enthusiastic, self motivated, tech savvy, and passionate about making a difference in their students' lives. They are experts in dealing with children who require additional support in the classroom and have challenges in life that interfere with their academics.
Interested candidates should Apply Now!! You CAN make a difference!