Lower Primary Teacher
- Licensed Teacher
- Associate/2-year Diploma
- 1 year of teaching experience
We are looking for teachers with sound knowledge of their subjects, engaging, motivating, constantly learning and caring who are:
- Fluent English speakers
- Good command of other languages (Spanish, French, Chinese) is an asset
- Experience working in a multilingual and multi curricular setting is an asset
- Teaching Experience required (2 years minimum)
- Passionate about education
- Only kind, caring, collaborative teachers need apply
Salary and Benefits include but is not limited to:
- PLN 50 000 per year after taxes.
- Housing provided by school
- Tuition waiver for age-appropriate children
- Inbound and outbound transportation allowance at the beginning and at the end of the contract
- Public and partly private health care
- Yearly professional development
- Retirement Plan
- Support in visa/resident card process from A to Z
- Meals at the school canteen
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, Poland is currently recruiting for a lower primary (gr 1-3 ) homeroom teacher from Mid August 2022.
The main role of the Teacher is to:
- teach English language, social studies, maths and science to grade 1-3 students,
- act as a facilitator to the students to increase the students' autonomy,
- offer flexible programs that identify with the students’ source of motivation
- assume personal and social responsibilities and meet performance obligations as individuals as in groups
- maintain communication with the parents of the assigned grades,
- cooperate with the group of teachers of the assigned grades teaching other subjects in Polish, French /Spanish or Chinese
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw (ITSW), was created in response to an ever-growing need in Warsaw for private, international education and a specific demand for bilingual and trilingual programs. ITSW is the only school in the area to offer a curriculum in 3 different languages.Depending on the age of the students and the campus we offer instruction in three main language combinations:
-English, Polish and French
-English, Polish and Spanish
-English, Polish and Mandarin
-English, Polish, Japanese
Students attending The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, are emerged in 3 languages. This means they learn subject matter in 3 different languages, essentially as native speakers. This opens doors for them beyond anybody’s imagination. A student graduation from The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, can continue his/her studies in any system, in any country because, our curriculum is based on 5 different educational systems.
The American Curriculum, the Finnish Curriculum, the British Curriculum, the Polish Curriculum, the French Curriculum and the International Baccalaureate Curriculum.
We took the best from each of these curricula, and professionally created a curriculum that makes all other schools envious. It is a rigorous and demanding curriculum that challenges students to rise above the rest and become the best version of themselves they can be.
In the nursery and preschool curriculum is proportionally taught in three languages but following common standards. In the primary school some subjects are taught trilingually and some bilingually.
All of our teaching and classroom support staff are qualified, experienced and hold a recognized university degree in their chosen field as well as an appropriate teaching qualification. Most have previously taught in the international education system and all are involved in regular professional development. Thanks to our low student to teacher ratio, ITSW teachers are able to adapt their methods and teaching styles to suit the needs of individual pupils. They also maintain incentive schemes to ensure that students of all ages remain highly motivated in both their academic work and other activities.
Teach abroad in Poland and delve into the complex history and energetic culture of one of Europe’s fastest educationally developing countries.