KG Homeroom English Language Teacher
- Early Childhood
- University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Certified teacher with Early Childhood preparation.
- BA Degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of the PYP, the Reggio Emilia and the High Scope programs would be an asset
- Successful teaching experience at the Kindergarten level
- Knowledgeable of early childhood students and their developmental patterns
- Bilingual English/Arabic would be considered an asset. English reguired
- Provide a personal photo of the candidate
- Ticket Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Health Care
- Child Tuition Waiver
- To create a classroom environment that respects the Reggio Emilia philosophy for early childhood education within the framework of the IB PYP.
- To create a compassionate, caring and safe environment for children, their families and center staff.
- To be an active part of the evaluation and planning phases of the educational process.
- To strive for and achieve quality in all endeavors.
- To be responsive to child and family needs in a timely manner.
- To act responsibly in the use of the school’s human and material resources.
- To cultivate a learning environment that is responsive to the diverse learning styles of all children.
- To nurture the social and character development of all children.
The Arab International Academy was founded in Doha, Qatar in 2016 with the goal of establishing a high-level private international school that provides a challenging and well-rounded international educational experience. To achieve that goal, we have drawn on the very best of international thinking in our choice of curriculum and approaches to 21st century teaching and learning. AIA is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School for the Diploma Programme (DP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and the Primary Years Program (PYP).
Because we know that it is when employees are comfortable and feeling good about the work they are doing that they do their best work, we strive to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible while working in Doha. In addition to paying for your visas and medical exams, we have a great team to help you through the process of settling down in Qatar.
Once you are here, we will help you settle into your private apartment and help you take those first steps toward making Doha your home. We will provide bus service between your housing and the school and will organize shopping excursions on a regular basis. Our hope is that once you come to school, your living situation will be organized to the point that you will be fully available to give your colleagues and students your best. In order to help you with that, we have a full slate of professional development activities planned and will also differentiate your learning to meet, as much as possible, your individual needs.
Our hope is to create a dynamic, interesting, and respectful environment for both students and staff, a learning environment that no one will want to leave.