International Early Years Educator
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- Associate/2-year Diploma
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Early Education, English, Education, Psychology, Social Work or any other field
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL CertificateOther Certification
- Training & Certification in any of the early childhood education approaches such as Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Highscope, EYFS etc.
- Fluent English Speaker
- Passionate about teaching kids in the age range of 2.5 to 6 years; fun, creative, and outgoing.
- Competitive Salary
- Housing Allowance on a Monthly Basis with Utilities
- Airfare Reimbursement, Pick Up/ Drop Off
- 30% Discount on Fees for Own Child
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Work Permit Support
We are seeking an Experienced Pre-School teacher with sound knowledge in Montessori/Reggio Emilia/EYFS/IB PYP. The classrooms are equipped with smart/interactive digital boards for teachers to utilize Technology efficiently in their lessons. The environment is designed to be conducive to learner-centred teaching and learning practices. We are looking for enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individuals, capable of helping children in the age range of 2.5 to 6 years reach their full potential.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc).
- Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
- Maintaining records.
- Monitoring and recording progress.
SSVM Institutions is committed to bringing quality education that focuses on the inquiry-based learning as well as creative, social, and critical thinking aspects of every young learner.
SSVM Institutions is one of the highest achieving schools in the country. We are known for our outstanding achievements in all spheres of learning. Recognized as the best CBSE School in Coimbatore, we stand distinguished by our high standards, vigorously pursuing them by nurturing enthusiasm for a holistic learning experience.
In the right learning environment, a child is capable of accomplishing much more than what traditional education can offer. Our exceptional teachers are experienced subject-specialists, who enjoy sharing their intellectual wisdom and passion for learning with students and others alike.
Our environment has a unique blend of the broad socio-economic and cultural mix that aids in students and teachers successfully achieving academic excellence. The school values all traditions that exhibit our multi-dimensional capabilities to contribute to our success and to embrace the opportunities presented in the future.
Licensed teachers can find teaching jobs in India’s private international schools. Generally located in larger urban centers such as Mumbai, schools work within a number of different curricula, including UK, US, Montessori, and IB curriculum. Teachers will generally be required to have at least 1-2 years of experience teaching the relevant curriculum.