- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- English, Education
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines
- Ability to analyze data and recommend effective solutions
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Ability to effectively assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and demands
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, leadership team, and stakeholders.
- Tax-Free monthly Salary
- Furnished Single Accommodation
- Shared Transportation from Accommodation-School and vice versa.
- School Fee Discounts for Eligible Dependents
- Annual Return Flights
- Private Medical Insurance
- End of Service Gratuity (Indemnity)
- Ongoing CPD Opportunities
- Responsible for creating a positive educational climate for students to learn and develop.
- Creates lesson plans, assessments, administers praise and constructive criticism, instructs students on the subject
- Creates a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program.
- Plan, conduct, and assess activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, investigate, and develop their learning in a dynamic environment.
- Develop, create, and adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Create interactive, dynamic lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year according to the pacing of the lessons delivered.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Implement the school’s curriculum in a manner that reflects the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
Northwest Bilingual School is a private, college-preparatory school that instills a passion for learning, builds character and inspires civic and social responsibility. Incorporating a rigorous, U.S. curriculum and advanced technology, Northwest Bilingual School empowers students to become contributing leaders of tomorrow. Northwest will maintain its lead in being the highest quality, comprehensive school in the region priding itself in incorporating within its curriculum an understanding of and respect for Arabic language and Islamic values within our global society.
Quality Teaching, Exceptional Learning; Excellence in Learning; Focused on Quality, Founded in Integrity;
Today's Students, Tomorrows Leaders; Quality and Excellence in Education
Committed to continuous improvement, Northwest Bilingual School provides an excellent standards-based academic program within the framework of the best research-based educational practices in which students develop character, an awareness of the natural and social environments, and essential skills preparing them to face the challenges of our rapidly changing world.
The philosophy and objectives of this private, bilingual school support a U.S. curriculum in the rich cultural setting of the Middle East where students receive an immersion English language program. Northwest Bilingual School welcomes families from all countries knowing that this association of students of different backgrounds helps develop a clear understanding and appreciation of the global world in which they live.
Designed to meet a wide range of individual needs, the Northwest Bilingual School experience stresses the worth and dignity of all students and provides them the opportunities to progress intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically to their greatest potential.
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.