Business Studies Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Economics or Subject related degree
- Teaching Credential/License
The Ideal Candidate will have the following criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Accommodation is provided for the employee.
- Annual Airfare ticket (Economy Class) for self to home country after completion of one year of service.
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking for an outstanding Business Studies Teacher to join our dynamic team in Liwa International School Al Mushrif, Abu Dhabi.
The Business Studies Teacher position is responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.
To provide an outstanding, exceptional, and inclusive international education that inspires local students to be self-disciplined, internationally-minded, independent life-long learners; who are innovative leaders and critical thinkers.
This is done within a supportive, safe, and sustainable environment and through partnerships with parents, teachers, and the community. The school will be committed to educating students to high, academic, international standards based on the American curriculum, applying a learner-centered approach, which prepares self-confident and socially responsible, young adults for an evolving and changing world.
Situated in the thriving downtown Mushrif area of Abu Dhabi, Liwa International School – Al Mushrif offers a vibrant and holistic American international education. We understand the modern-day needs of young people and utilize them to engage our students in learning, encourage intellectual risk-taking, and pursue a healthy, grounded lifestyle.
The vision of the Liwa family of private international schools is to provide an outstanding international education that inspires students to be self-disciplined, globally aware, independent lifelong learners, who are innovative leaders and critical thinkers. Liwa International School works through Partnerships & Awards with parents, teachers, and the community, and educates students to high academic international standards by applying a learning-centered approach, which prepares self-confident and socially responsible, young adults for our evolving and changing world.
To support young men and women to become future leaders of the UAE, Liwa International School – Al Mushrif will do this through the provision of an advanced arts and technological learning-focused environment, coupled with a broad and balanced extra-curricular program, including community outreach work. Our Core values sit at the heart of the school and are modeled by staff and promoted in our students through our teaching, learning, and everyday practice.
Liwa International School – Al Mushrif is proudly part of Liwa Education, we welcome applications from regional and international teaching and administrative professionals looking for a role at one of the top international schools in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of UAE and is the second most populous city. Experienced educators or administrators seeking positions in the UAE can find great opportunities in Abu Dhabi.